Thursday, February 27, 2014

I think I completely forgot about this blog.  Things have been so busy with two teenage girls and horses!

Grace was started last year and was a breeze.  We will see once the weather is nicer how much she retained.  She is the best mannered calm horse I have ever owned.  She has grown so much, she is above 15 hands now.  This year I am going to focus on muscle, she really needs to beef up :)!

Kylie is now riding Cedar.  A little bay mare from Sam, she is awesome with Kylie.  For the first time she will go out to the pasture and get her own horse, saddles her own horse, picks her horses feet, etc.  Makes my life alot easier.  Kylie joined 4H for the first time.  I have never done 4H so we will see how it goes.  She really wants to go to horse camp and I think it will be good for her.


No comments: