Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy with the kids only two and a half weeks of school left. Kylie got glasses today they look pretty cute. I will have to get a picture up. I built a temporary fence for the horse or a hillbilly fence by the shop so they could eat up some of the grass - kills me to see all that grass and not one horse eating it :). Nothing worse then a field full of grass fenced and no animals to eat it all up! Of course the only horse to get out would be Willow - I only let them out there if I am out there for that reason - but she was easy to catch and put away. I still haven't called any shoers I really need to but the thought of trying another one has me frustrated - every time I get one I like something happens - the ones that are available all the time I don't like - guess I will figure it out in good time! In the mean time no riding until they get their feet done (I know I am a bad mom). I did ride Ben and Autumn a couple weekends ago - well me on Autumn and a friend on Ben - we had fun till Autumn cut her foot then we had to head home she is fine, but it was a bummer. That is all for now not much to report, oh except I am addicted to farmville is there any help!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I think my whole property is "hillbilly fence". We're having issues though--our mares are crazy to get to the stallion and other mares next door. They've lost their minds!!! I haven't been riding near enough either.

I don't really understand Farmville, but it seems like a lot of people love it. Good luck with that addiction. ;)

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm not sure what hillbilly fencing is but I'm sure I've probably used it.

Farmville isn't my thing either. Not enough time as it is for blogging. Guess that's my addiction.