Sunday, May 2, 2010

Internet at HOme


Finally I have my internet back at home! I am so excited. I took Kylie to Sam's farm the other day and she rode Robin for about 3 hours in the arena. It was great to see her on a horse and she actually wants to go next time I go to Farragut. So if the weather will ever cooperate we will go. I took Willow on the Hauser Lions club ride with Sam and Ken last weekend. It was alot of fun and more of a real mountain ride then I have had in a while. Willow was pretty tired by the end but she did wonderful. She was the only horse I took from my group so I wasn't sure how she would do but she did great. We also galloped for the first time where that was actually my plan. We loped three or four times and she only kicked out once when one of the other horses came up beside her. So hopefully I will be able to blog more and do more on line now!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations for getting home internet! I think arena riding is great for kids--it's how Shiloh mostly started since, at the time, we were boarding. Kylie has always seemed like a wonderful horsegirl, so it's good to see her excited about riding.