Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Lots of changes

It has been forever since I have blogged. All is good in our world for the most part. My job has been keeping me really busy as I was promoted in October to Branch Manager. It is a huge step and will really help our family financially. The downside is that it is taking alot more of my time and energy. It is leveling out though and coming along nicely.


The other major change would be that we have to move again :(. Our landlord is moving back to town and wants his house back. We have found a place and are waiting for approval. It is smaller in house size but double in land size. It also has a flat field that I can set up barrels for Kylie. That is one of my major goals this year to get Kylie really riding and my horses ok with an arena. We took them to the arena at Farragut last year and they just didn't know what to do. They are so used to being right next to each other on the trail that when they were at opposite ends of the arena it kind of freaked them out a little. So some dessensitizing about being next to each other at all times and getting Kylie more comfortable in the saddle. Hoping Teresa and Grace will come out too as we had alot of fun with them at the end of the year. I really need to thank her for getting Kylie riding again.


Other then that life is good. My brother is giving me his pick up which will be perfect farm truck - 88 Ford F250 long box with 105,000 miles that he put on it as he has had it since it was brand new. Now we just have to make it to Salt Lake again to pick it up. Dwane is layed off for the winter which is ok with my new job we are just fine.


Christmas was nice. We got Haley a car - the right deal at the right time - so she will be all set when she gets her license.

Needless to say she was very excited when she saw it. How my kid has a nicer car then me to drive :).

Here is to a New Year and I am in the mind frame to make it a good one, regardless of how it starts :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, Tina--a lot has gone in your life--and it all sounds pretty great. Congratulations on your promotion!

Tina said...

Thank You Linda. It has been a crazy year.