Friday, January 9, 2009

In the middle of my own financial crisis but my horses will never go hungry. I do not understand the mentality of some people that can sit and let their horses starve. Some of the people from the group I belong to (momsdaughtersandhorses.com) are going to Springdale to help in any way we can with 33 starved horses. They were rescued by some people (Fantasy Farms Thoroughbreds and Shephards Way Horse Rescue) and moved to a ranch. We have as a group donated a ton of hay (or the money for one) and there are 4 or 5 of us that are going up to help. Anyway just needed to say how I do not understand this and more later on what happens this weekend!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I hope we can make it Sunday. It doesn't make any sense to me--I think he just squatted the land and let a stallion loose with some mares and that was that. Julie said that there were dead horses under the snow--we won't know until it melts how many. Maybe they know now since it has been melting.