Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Major Change

How do I explain this one? Guess just say I am moving at the end of this month. It is only a couple miles away and I will be able to take the horses with me (well as soon as I can finish fence) The sides are fenced but the back and front will need to be fenced. I may try and get some panels to make a couple pens until we can see where to fence (with the 5 feet of snow). It is a very nice house (nicer then I live in). Granite in the kitchen and bath - a little smaller then my house - no extra rooms, like the office and big laundry room that I have now - My room will be way bigger with a walk in closet - but the girls rooms will be a little smaller - the living room and kitchen are alot bigger - it has a wood stove - on 5 acres - there is a shop and a 2 car garage. So that is my news, we will be trying to sell our house before the bad men come and take it (haha I know it is not funny, but sometimes you just have to laugh). The girls will be in the same school which was a major goal of mine.
Now just have to pack and get everything together. I really wasn't planning on moving again, thought we were in our forever home! Isn't life so fun. If Dwane even had the inkling of a job I would be able to stay, but so far not alot popping out there. I don't care what they say about mortgage crisis there are still companies that do not work with you. Some people say that they will once you are seriously in trouble and about to forclose but I have animals and cannot wait to get a 30 day notice and then try and find something. Yes I have checked into several avenues and this one seems to be the best solution. At least I will save 1,000 a month by renting this house, how many people can do that, rent a nicer house for 1/2 your house payment. Well in this market I guess it is probably not that odd. That is where we are at!
I will be happy if this snow keeps melting! Really tired of plowing and shoveling. The horses are standing on at least a two foot tall slab of snow with 5 foot everywhere they have not trampled down. The pony has a little path all the way around his shelter and a path that Dwane shoveled to his water. My brain is now blank - everyone have a good day!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a God-send! The new house sounds wonderful!!! These are hard times for everyone--no telling who will get laid off next--we just take it day by day, too. Good luck, Tina!