Monday, December 29, 2008

I survived the Holidays! For as much drama as there was picking a date I was not sure how well it was going to be. But as a normal family we all got together and had a good time. Dwane got an Ipod from his mom, so we had to have the neighbor set it all up for him. I am not technically inclined at all :).
The girls were happy with their gifts which is always a good feeling. I know Christmas was extremely toned down this year and I am not sure they even noticed. I put more thought into their gifts so that helped, I think that is what I will focus on in the future.
The horses are all good. The snow is ridiculous and looks like we will be getting alot more. Crazy weather, especially since it rained yesterday and is snowing today. Will it ever end? Will we ever be out from all these piles of white? Will Stubby ever be able to walk out of his shelter? HAHA! We had a backhoe in Saturday then it all slushed yesterday and looks worse, then now is back to frozen and more snow today!
I mostly did nothing this weekend :(. I was so lazy that I was very restless and cranky yesterday. I know better but I sat around the house for 3 days doing absolutely nothing. Which makes me more anxious then if I would just get up and do anything! I know I am wierd.
Have a good New Year if I don't get back on here!

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's kind of hard to do anything with all this snow--I'm stir crazy. Anymore, going to the grocery store is "big doings".

We also scaled back at Christmas--and the kids seemed perfectly happy! I think Christmas has gotten out of hand in a lot of ways--this economy might be a good thing!