Monday, December 8, 2008

Another busy week! Last week went by so fast, I swear I blinked and it was gone. Friday we went to our neighbor Doug & Lynn's for movie and dinner! It was fun, but got home about 11. Saturday, Haley had basketball at 7:30 am, well the game started at 8 but we had to be there early. She did very well I was impressed with how much she has grown in basketball over last year. Kylie had a game at 12, she did great, stole the ball like 5 times. Her team as a whole played really great, the best they have done all year. Amazing how fast they learn as 9 year olds to play. Makes me wonder how I would have done if I had started that young. I played from my freshmen year on. Then I got to cook a turkey for dinner with the neighbors. We didn't have any left overs from Thanksgiving (since we went to someones house) so I made a turkey, mashed tatoes, corn, gravy all very yummy! We watched movies and had alot of fun!
Sunday, we went to a Birthday party for Haley's cousin at Triple Play. Then on to the momsdaughtersandhorses.com December/Xmas party. That was alot of fun. The gift exchange was great. I think Haley got her gift stolen 5 times. She did end up getting what she wanted (by trading with mom). Kylie got a saddle blanket which she really needed. I got an ornament and coffee mug!
Work is really busy and I will be happy when they get someone hired. I should have went for my ride on Saturday as when I got up on Sunday it was raining :(. Guess will hope for better weather next weekend.(wishful thinking I know). Here's to another week, almost Christmas(not my favorite time of year).

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Tina--Haley did get her gift stolen a lot last night! But she got to open a lot of presents! I was glad Kylie got the blanket because Shiloh has one for her horse--I was surprised she stole it. Then, she ended up with the pretty, fairy whip. Ha ha. She said she won't feel bad about snapping Cowgirl on the **** with that because it's so cute.

I came home with an ornament and sign and I hung my ornament on my tree. I love horse ornaments, so it was a nice treat for me.

Let's get some rides in next spring since you're independently rigged now. :)