Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Well we went and found Haley a coat she will wear (she better, coats are expensive!). Made it part of her Christmas. Then we had to stop at Corral West as they are going out of business and found Kylie a pair of cowboy boots that she liked, so we snagged those for 30% off. Now she will be better equipped for riding this spring! and safer. Now if I could find a pair of boots to fit my dumb feet. I hate my feet, one of those girls that actually hate shoes but just because they never fit. Most of the time I have to buy men's shoes and they are still not wide enough. Plus since I had surgery on one foot and not the other they are two different sizes! Sure wish miss Emma (Sam's dog) hadn't chewed up my boots :). Wouldn't be bad if I could just go buy a pair that fit but I have looked for a year and a half and not found a pair to fit right. (plus I am picky about how that look that does not help). Anyway! have a good one!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I need a new pair of cowboy boots--but can probably wait until spring--did they have any great deals?

Tina said...

Just the 30% off then 2nd pair would be 40% off. Pretty limited in what they had in Coeurdalene!

Linda said...

Maybe I'll check out the Valley location. That is, when it stops snowing.