Thursday, November 13, 2008

Third week weigh in down 4 more pounds! Yeah, except that it was due to me having the stomach flu on Monday night :)! I have not been that sick in a long time, luckily only a 24 hour thing and I am back to my cheery self by Thursday.
The poor horses are drenched. Hopefully they will have time to dry out now that it has finally stopped raining for a little while. I haven't really gotten to see them as Dwane is layed off and feeding for me. It is also dark when I get home so no help there. I will get to see them this weekend and if the weather cooperates go for a ride!
The girls are busy with school. Haley is on grade watch, every year we go through this, the beginning of the year she slacks till I get angry then she pulls them back up. I keep trying to explain to her it would be easier just to keep them up in the first place. Kylie is getting straight A's, I so remember when Haley did that. She is a smart little cookie and deserves a note of recognition for it! Honor roll assembly is actually going on right now, but the working mom can't make it :(
Other then that it is life as usual - did I mention my dad lost his County Commisioner position by 5 votes, just goes to show every vote can count (not that I am overly political, but a good example). Keep your chin up or you may drown!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I didn't know your dad was a county commissioner. Where at?

Sorry you had the stomach flu, but then I guess it had its benefits. :)

Congrats to Kylie!!