Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another day another pound! I hate being fat! 2 years ago I lost 30 lbs, I felt great. Needless to say those 30 have come back in the last 6-8 months, a lb here and a lb there. So I have started doing the weight watchers thing again. Now before I was at work with someone who did it with me, now I work with 2 guys and that is it. (not alot of support there). I was sitting here thinking I am hungry (even though I just ate my rice cake) and thought just blog about it and maybe it will be a new source of inspiration. My horses would like it if I didn't weigh over 200 lbs, and so would I. My goal is 40 lbs (I just didn't quite make it to my goal weight last time). Weigh in once a week, starting on Mondays, follow the basic weight watchers point system, and see if it works again. Then the goal will be to maintain and keep it a life choice.
The poor horses have not seen me in a couple days, except in the dark to feed! They think it is a martian coming to feed them! Really wish Dwane would get power to the shop, gotta love those lanterns. We keep saying every year we will get power and water to the shop, so far has not worked out the best. Although this has been one of the worst years (financially) for us, he did not work for 6 months. As long as the house payment is made and I have hay in the barn we are all good! Hopefully even though the economy is in the toilet things will get better! Gotta keep up the good thoughts anyway!
Haley the ever almost a teenager attitude. Not sure what is going on with her, besides she will be 13 in two weeks. All emotions and no common sense. Can't hear anything you tell her, unless it has to do with something she wants to do. Keep your fingers crossed I can keep my sanity!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good luck with the weight loss, Tina. I don't know much about Weight Watchers--though I know a lot who use it and are successful, but I use something similar. I just eat when my stomach growls and then I get a small plate out to remind me of portion size--then I eat slow and drink lots of water--and I try not to deprive myself of any of my cravings--then wait til my stomach growls again. It's usually good for ten pounds--but if it was a way of life--it could probably take off more. It was the philosophy in the "Weigh Down Workshop" I used to attend.

Teenagers--gotta love 'em.