Friday, October 17, 2008

The beginning!

I don't even know where to start! I guess the name of my blog, my husband calls my horses Hayburners, so I always told him if we had a farm it would be called the Hayburner Farm (I thought Hayburner Acres sounded better). That is where that came from. Just a place to put my thoughts and happenings with my horses, kids, and life in general. Not that it is all that exciting but may be interesting to some people!

Quick run down on me! I have two daughters. Haley is 12 almost 13 (2 weeks) and in the seventh grade. Kylie is 9 and in the fourth grade. I have been married to Dwane for 11 years. Haley is from my first marriage, but Dwane adopted her when she was 3. We have 4 horses, Willow 5(my baby), Stubby the pony-old (Kylie's), Prince 22 (Haley's horse), Cody 4, and this weekend I pick up Ben 15 (for Dwane). We also have 3 dogs, Zoey 1 (doberman mix), Sassy 10 (Sheltie), Rex 9 (sheltie) - a rabbit named TJ (Thumper Junior) - 3 cats Lily (indoor), Buster (barn), and Scooter (barn). So we are definitely animal poor.

That is the short run down on my family. I look forward to writing about daily happenings in my life!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I LOVE the name!!! Had a laugh when I plugged it into the browser. :):)